1) начинать что-л., приниматься за что-л.
2) распадаться на The book falls into three parts. ≈ Книга распадается на три части.
3) относиться к чему-л. to fall into the category ≈ относиться к категории, подпадать под категорию Syn : belong under, bring under
2) , come under
1) , come within, fall under
2) , go under
4) приходить в какое-л. состояние to fall into a rage ≈ впадать в бешенство входить в
Большой англо-русский и русско-английский словарь. 2001.
Смотреть что такое "fall into" в других словарях:
fall into — index incur Burton s Legal Thesaurus. William C. Burton. 2006 … Law dictionary
fall into — the hands of, be captured by; drop within, descend toward … English contemporary dictionary
fall into — phrasal verb [transitive] Word forms fall into : present tense I/you/we/they fall into he/she/it falls into present participle falling into past tense fell into past participle fallen into 1) fall into something to start doing something by chance … English dictionary
Fall into Me — Infobox single Name = Fall Into Me Artist = Emerson Drive from Album = Emerson Drive Recorded = Format = CD single Released = Late 2002 Genre = Country music Length = 2:48 Label = DreamWorks Writer = Danny Orton, Jeremy Stover Producer = Richard… … Wikipedia
fall into — verb be included in or classified as (Freq. 14) This falls under the rubric various • Syn: ↑fall under • Hypernyms: ↑constitute, ↑represent, ↑make up, ↑comprise, ↑ … Useful english dictionary
fall into — verb a) To go into something by falling. The cat might fall into the pool if youre not careful. b) To enter something (especially a profession) without having planned it. Most of us didnt plan to be designers, we just fell into the job … Wiktionary
fall into — PHRASAL VERB If you fall into conversation or a discussion with someone, usually someone you have just met, you start having a conversation or discussion with them. [V P n] Over breakfast at my motel, I fell into conversation with the owner of a… … English dictionary
fall into — Synonyms and related words: accept, acquire, alter into, assume, attack, attempt, be converted into, be responsible for, become, bring down, bring on, bring upon, buckle to, change into, come round to, contract, embark in, embark upon, endeavor,… … Moby Thesaurus
fall into the wrong hands — to come to be held or possessed by the wrong person or group There could be a disaster if the weapons fell into the wrong hands. • • • Main Entry: ↑fall fall into the wrong hands see ↑fall, 1 • • • Main Entry: ↑hand fall into the wrong hands … Useful english dictionary
fall into the hands of — to come to be held or possessed by (someone) Officials are concerned that the stolen weapons may fall into the hands of terrorists. [=that terrorists may get/obtain the stolen weapons] • • • Main Entry: ↑fall fall into the hands of see ↑fall, 1 … Useful english dictionary
Fall into the alecia — Into Alicia is a four piece hardcore experimental screamo band from Carlisle, UK. Formely known as Fall Into The Alecia. The band consists of Paul Carr (Vocals), Billy McCubbin (Guitar), Christof Scott (Bass), and Robert Simpson (Drums).Into… … Wikipedia
- Falling into Birdsong, Kate Tongs, 'Falling into Birdsong' is a new poetry collection by Tasmanian Kate Tongs… Категория: Литература на иностранных языках Подробнее Купить за 1739 руб
- For No One But You, Edward Shepard, Fall into the depths of Edward's sense of sentiment of life and emerge unbound and unconfined with a new sense of novelty. This short collection of poems on life, death, the loss of one's… Категория: Книги Подробнее Купить за 1014 руб
- Falling into You, Frederic P. Miller, Falling into You is an album by Canadian singer Celine Dion, released on March 8, 1996. It is her fourth English- language album and twenty-first overall. Falling into You was well received… Категория: Книги, которые не отнесены ни к одному разделу Серия: - Издатель: Книга по Требованию, Подробнее Купить за 0 руб